Let in natural light but save on energy!
Your windows let in amazing natural light but they are also the source of increased heat, larger energy bills, fading of furniture, and harmful UV rays. By installing residential window films at your home allows in the natural light you love, while keeping your home protected from excessive heat and UV damage. The appearance of your home is left unchanged even when your windows receive the benefits of sun protection.
Spectrally Selective Window Films
- Lets the light in and not the heat
- Rejects up to 60% of heat coming through window
- Allows up to 70% of visible light into home
- Clear window film won't change appearance of home
- Reflectivity of window film is actually lower than glass
Ceramic Window Films
- Rejects up to 59% of heat coming through windows
- Allows nearly 50% of visible light through windows
- Moderately tinted film provide more glare reduction
- Slight change in the appearance of home
Classic Series Window Films
- Heavier tint increases privacy during day
- Better viewing outside at night due to low reflection
- Allows up to 50% of natural light
- Blocks up to 80% of solar heat
- Increased window tint offers best glare reduction
3M Prestige Series
- Allows high transmission of natural light into your home to provide excellent aesthetics
- Multi-layer film rejects up to 97% of infrared light
- Low interior and exterior reflectivity
- Non-metallized window film
3M Night Vision Series
- Offers enhanced views with low interior reflectivity, especially at night.
- Rejects up to 71% of the sun's heat to help reduce glare and eye discomfort.
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading
- Made with a scratch-resistant coating to ensure clear views
3M Ceramic Series
- Keeps you cool by rejecting up to 80% of the sun's heat-producing infrared rays.
- Non-metallized film comes in a natural tone to provide amazing clarity
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays
- Manufactured with a scratch-resistant coating to ensure clear views.
For more products click here
Reject Heat. Save Money
CPF Emirates works with world class brands and hand picks the highest specifications of window film that can reject up to 80% of the sun´s heat, which can help you save up to 30% on your A/C bill. Additionally,these window films can drastically reduce uncomfortable hot spots throughout your home that are caused by the sun.
Block UV Rays. Decrease Fading of Furnishings.
Window films are designed to reduce fading from the sun, allowing you to preserve your investment in home furnishings, paintings, rugs, pictures, wallpaper, fabrics or wood floorings. Our films block up to 99% of UV rays, the single largest cause of fading.
Reduce Glare. Increase Comfort.
CPF Emirates window films can significantly cut down on the amount glare caused by the sun allowing you to watch your favorite TV show or surf the Internet without having to squint your eyes or move around the room in response to glare caused by the sun.